How your personal information is handled
As the owner of Health-Essentials.info, I understand that you're concerned about keeping your personal information private. I feel the same way, and would never do business with a company that didn't. Therefore, it's my policy to take the steps necessary to safeguard your personal information.
Health-Essentials.info's parent company, Anson Digital Concerns, was a member in good standing with the Cornhusker Better Business Bureau, Inc from February 2002 through August 2007. That meant that I was required to adhere to the best practices of an on-line business. These practices include:
- keeping all personal information about my customers/clients confidential,
- keeping all personal information properly secured, to safeguard confidentiality, and
- using that information only for the purposes stated here. That means, among other things, that I will not sell or share your contact information to anyone, nor will I spam you with e-mail.
But, in 2007, the Cornhusker Better Business Bureau, Inc substantially raised its fees for membership and, as a small business, I could no longer justify the expense. However, I remain committed to the ethical standards and business practices that I maintained through my years with the BBB.
It's the practice of Health-Essentials.info to send out notices of new posts on this website to those who are on the mailing list. On occasion, there may be another notice sent about something that I feel might be of special interest to you. The immediate purpose is not primarily commercial, but informational.
Basically, you join my maillist by:
- Purchasing something on my website(s), or
- Registering for the maillist.
I don't have the means to do a full-scale double opt-in program. I apologize for that shortcoming of this website. However, you can easily opt-out at any time simply by contacting me directly and requesting it. All such requests will be promptly honored.